- Date: 23rd October, Tuesday.
- Time: 10:55 PM BDT, 4:55 PM GMT, 6:55 PM Amsterdam, 12:55 PM ET, 5:55 PM U.K.
- Stadium: Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Teams: Ajax vs Chelsea.
- Tournament: UEFA Champions League.
Click the button to live AJA vs CHE
The UEFA Champions League match of matchday-3 (Group H) between Ajax vs Chelsea will be held on at 4:55 PM GMT, 6:55 PM Amsterdam, 12:55 PM ET. This match is going to be held at Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam, Netherlands. So, That means, it is a home match for Ajax and away for Chelsea.
In UEFA Champions League Group H, All the teams are already played two matches against each other. Till now, Ajax is holding the 1st position and Valencia is holding the 2nd position. Ajax has won 2 out of their two matches. Valencia got the same point as Chelsea but they above because of GD. Group H standings are given below :
Ajax vs Chelsea :
- Ajax and Chelsea have never previously met in European competition. With the Blues, Ajax will face nine different English teams in UEFA European competition.
- Ajax have won one of their four home Champions League games against English teams (W1 D1 L2), winning 3-1 against Man City in October 2012. In their most recent home game against an English team, they surrendered a 2-0 lead and lost 3-2 against Spurs in last season’s semi-final.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in four previous European games with Dutch sides (W2 D2 L0), winning twice against Feyenoord in the 1999-00 Champions League and drawing two knockout games goalless against AFC DWS in the 1968-69 Fairs Cup, going out after losing a coin toss.
- Chelsea are looking to win consecutive away UEFA Champions League matches for the first time since October 2013, when they beat FCSB and FC Schalke 04.
- Ajax haven’t won three consecutive UEFA Champions League matches since November 2005, beating Thun twice and Sparta Prague under manager Danny Blind.
- Chelsea Player Rudiger, Kante, Barkley, and Christensen are out of the squad due to injury.
- Ajax has no injury or suspension problem. So, Erik Ten Hag will have his maximum strength against Chelsea.
Onana; Dest, Veltman, Blind, Tagliafico; Van de Beek, Martinez; Ziyech, Promes, Neres; Tadic.
Arrizabalaga; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Tomori, Alonso; Kovacic, Jorginho, Mount; Willian, Abraham, Pedro.