- Date: 5th December, Thursday.
- Time: 2:15 AM BD, 8:15 PM GMT, 3:15 PM ET.
- Stadium: Anfield, Liverpool, England
- Teams: Liverpool vs Everton.
- Tournament: English Premier League.
Liverpool vs Everton Live Stream
Click the button to live LIV vs EVE
The match between Liverpool vs Everton will be held on the matchday-15 of English Premier League 2019-20. It will be held on 5 December, Sunday (2:15 AM BD, 8:15 PM GMT, 3:15 PM ET) at Anfield, the home stadium of Liverpool, England.
Liverpool is having a fantastic season. They are top of the table now with 40th points and still unbeaten in the Premier League after playing their 14th matches (W13, D1). At Anfield Liverpool has now won 14 consecutive Premier League games.
Everton played 14th Matches. They are at the 17th position of the point table. They have collected 14 points with 4 wins, 2 draws & 8 Losses in their 14th matches.
EPL Point Table >>>
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 17 premier league games against (W7, D10).it’s there longest ever unbeaten run against a specific opponent in the competition.
- Everton hasn’t won a league game against at Anfield since September 1999, courtesy of Kevin Campbell’s strike. The toffees have drawn nine & lost 10 of heir visit since.
Team News :
Alisson’s get red card against Brighton. Adrian will come back into the next match. Trent Alexander-Arnold’s pair of assists for Van Dijk on Saturday suggests that they may be now the best-helping and maximum-scoring defenders inside the league because the begin of last season, at the same time as Dejan Lovren is once more predicted to be preferred to Joe Gomez inside the continued absence of Joel Matip.
Everton, in the meantime, maybe hopeful of welcoming Theo Walcott and Fabian Delph again into the squad for this one, with each set to go through past due health tests.
Jean-Philippe Gbamin, Andre Gomes and Cuco Martina are all longer-term absentees, though, while Seamus Coleman is likewise sidelined.
Possible Prediction Line-up :
Liverpool: Adrian; Salah, Firmino, Mane; Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson; Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum
Everton: Pickford; Walcott, Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison; Holgate, Mina, Keane; Sidibe, Davies, Sigurdsson, Digne